Oriental Salad Recipe
Oriental Salad of Noodles and Nappa Cabbage
- 1 small head nappa cabbage, chopped
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- Put these 2 ingredients in a sealed plastic bag, and refrigerate them overnight.
- 2 packages Ramon noodles, crushed
- 4 ounces slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds
- 1 stick margarine or butter
- Melt margarine, and brown the noodles, almonds and sesame seeds. Drain on a paper towel and refrigerate.
- 1/2 cup oil
- 3/8 cup sugar
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- Mix all together just before serving.
Note: This recipes is not part of the cookbook.
|Servings ||About 6
||Serving Size ||1 Cup|
||Protein || g|
|Fat ||0 g
Please do not copy this recipe. Please share it or link to it with this code:
<a href="http://www.ivcooking.com/p269_58.php">Oriental Salad Recipe: Oriental Salad of Noodles and Nappa Cabbage</a>
More Indian Vegetarian Breads